Friday, April 24, 2015

Please Respect and Help Our Mother Earth March 21, 2015

Please Respect and Help Our Mother Earth

March 21, 2015 - Okay, everyone - Listen up!! Please pay attention to what I have to say and read all of this.. This really makes me ill.. It is so sad, and pathetic.. These pictures are of litter that I picked up in the field next to where I live, and some of it came from our own lawn and parking lot, and the side of the road!! I already had a shop n' save bag full of trash that is not in these pictures.. Wait until you hear some of the things that I picked up! Please keep reading!

These two other bags are almost full of litter as well!!! It is ridiculous!! We need to help our planet! Without her - we would not be here!! This planet is so beautiful - mother nature is so beautiful.. It breaks my heart how much people do not seem to care! We need to do something - and do it, now! Every little bit helps!!

I am going to research recycling as well. I am so serious.. Everyone else - please help our planet as well, every little bit helps! If you see litter - please pick it up!
I want to go through the litter that I picked up today and recycle what can be recycled.. I am so serious..

We all need to start recycling as well.. I ask everyone to please - pay attention to the damage that we are doing and try to make it better! If you see litter - Please pick it up and dispose of it properly..
Please don't throw litter out of your car or anywhere.. Please don't throw cigarette butts on the ground, ect..

I want to also tell you about some ridiculous things that I picked up today... Tons of glass rum and alcohol bottles, beer cans, cigarette butts, a ski mask (which is freaking terrifying, by the way), a freaking little refrigerator door, foil, tons of plastic cups and straws and wrappers, and a lot more..


This is so sad - it breaks my heart so much.. Nature, our mother Earth, has given us so much... It's our turn to return the favor. Please help me do something about this - every little bit helps!! Please share this, too! Spread the word! Please and Thank You.




No comments:

Post a Comment